[x3d-public] [ Ignore ] Update from the HAnim java battle ground. Attaching full Java.

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Jan 6 08:20:25 PST 2023

Thanks for confirmation efforts John.

I have just upgraded my local python to 3.11.1 and confirmed latest Java
openjdk 19.0.1.  Will be double checking X3D Schema against current X3D4
Mantis issues for disposition in the ISO editing meeting next week.  You can
expect refreshes of X3DUOM, X3DJSAIL and X3DPSAIL over weekend.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https:// faculty.nps.edu/brutzman