[x3d-public] [ Ignore ] Update from the HAnim java battle ground. Attaching full Java.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:33:55 PST 2023

Okay.  I will check for instructions under x3d.py how to restore python
environment.  I've heard that python is hard to remove.   I tried
installing 3.11.1

Fatal Python error: init_sys_streams: can't initialize sys standard streams
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python311\Lib\io.py", line 52, in <module>
  File "C:\Python311\Lib\abc.py", line 105
    def __new__(mcls, name, bases, namespace, /, **kwargs):
                                              ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I messed around with PYTHONPATH quite a bit.  I don't know what a lonely /
means in python?  Which version?

I'm going to back out my Java installation now too.

Good luck!

John