[x3d-public] New work for me, procedurally generating documents

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 10 11:30:45 PST 2023

 > procedurally generating documents

Well, if we can’t figure out how to generate the web3d x3d HAnimHumanoid using a style of “procedurally generating documents” then all is lost. Here we have a simple yet comprehensive “DNA” based on proceduralized measurements or estimates of surface and internal dimensions, in layers even, textured precisely; capable of using all features of x3d.
Here there is a great example structure that can produce realistic physical simulations in realistic virtual environments.
So with a good data base, like the x3d xml schema it should be possible to generate the document that serves as the authortime user code describing your personal HAnim character. If it is correct and complete, it should operate as expected.
Have some fun with it. The formulations are documented and with some public examples.
Thanks,
Joe