[x3d-public] HAnim to JSON and python stylesheets testing

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:52:22 PST 2023

Don,

Please confirm/test/fix HAnim generation in conversion utilities
 X3dToJson.xslt and X3dToPython.xslt

I can’t really test on phone—links are too small to read.  We don’t really
have a good alternative  for X3dToJson.xslt that impacts other downstream
utilities.

If you want to delay, i will delay too.   My latest and greatest
JohnJoint7.x3d can be found in a parallel email.   I will try to get to
that by tomorrow, trying to rest after shoveling driveway.

I have a lot of work to do on my model file, so I recommend using one of
Joe’s models.

Probably it’s easiest to reply with links to online JSON and Python (not
the page with the links).

The good news is, i have XML that validates against schema coming out of a
standard-based data files.  Schematron is the next step.

You may suggest using X3DUOM or XML schema but X3DUOM and XML schema needs
to be confirmed against the LOA4 hierarchy standard last I checked a day or
two ago.

Thanks!