[x3d-public] start timer at fraction 0 after scene loading

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 22:52:21 PDT 2023

There's no issue with ProximitySensors, if you start the right sensors
that start character timers.

Leif73Final.x3dv:DEF Leif_ActivateSensor ProximitySensor { size 1000000
1000000 1000000 }
Leif73Final.x3dv:ROUTE Leif_ActivateSensor.enterTime TO
Leif_z100sTimer.startTime
Lily73Final.x3dv:DEF Lily_ActivateSensor ProximitySensor { size 1000000
1000000 1000000 }
Lily73Final.x3dv:ROUTE Lily_ActivateSensor.enterTime TO
Lily_z100sTimer.startTime
Tufani73Final.x3dv:DEF Tufani_ActivateSensor ProximitySensor { size 1000000
1000000 1000000 }
Tufani73Final.x3dv:ROUTE Tufani_ActivateSensor.enterTime TO
Tufani_z100sTimer.startTime

Above is what I do for individual characters. I don't know why they don't
transfer to the main scene.  Are ProximitySensors disabled because they are
Inlined?

Thanks!

John