[x3d-public] Need for colorspaceConversion field in ImageTexture, glTF compatibility

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 21 03:06:22 PDT 2023

I have now also added the field `colorSpaceConversion` in X_ITE to the ImageTexture node, also in the same notation. Everything was already prepared for it.

I can't show an example yet, because everything is still in the dev branch.

The signature of the new field looks like this:

SFBool [] colorSpaceConversion TRUE

Best regards,
Holger

--