[x3d-public] jin latest and Validation

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed May 8 17:56:46 PDT 2024

> Has an axis = (0.0, 0.0, 0.0) at position 3.  I change this to (0.0, 0.0, 1.0) for now.  Please advise.

John,
I changed 0 0 0 0.2 to 0 0 1 0 because it was my intent to return to zero there, just mistyped.
We will find cases where 0 0 0 1 is use for zero, but the recommended is 0 0 1 0.
If you just changed
0 0 0 0.2  to 0 0 1 0.2 (just changing the x y z axes without changing the scale (angle) you would be setting some roll in there by 0 0 1 0.2 while the intent was 0 0 1 0
Thanks again,
Joe