[x3d-public] Any clues why the Blender X3D exporter bombs out on this file?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun May 12 16:57:20 PDT 2024

Note that this scene, while related to HAnim figure, Jin, does not contain
any HAnim user code.  You are welcome to use your older version of the
Blender X3DV addon, or a different addon.  I don’t know if there are data
problems, and there’s a problem in the texture/material part of the addon
code, that I started working more on after encountering errors on a few
exports.  I’ve tried various ways to validate the file, but each one has
checked out ok, or I’ve made corrections, like in meta.

I believe there are unrelated issues in the original Blender 4.1 exporter
addon, which I have patches for.  I don’t have an issue with that addon
presently.

Independent analysis desired.  I need to know if I messed up the code.  I
can try checking out Doug’s copy and analyzing that.

If there’s a commit or branch I can check out, that would be cool.

Hmm.

John