[Korea-chapter] [h-anim] H-Anim WG Meeting, December 5th, 5:00pm PST (6th, 10:00am KST)

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 12:02:59 PST 2012

Hi All,
Please let me add some detail to the previous message.
For the Member area 'Post or Download Work Group Documents' in
'X3D_h-anim' a discussion I would like to have is some work with the
file named 'X3DExampleJoe20090205' which is represented in the
attached screen shot.

The absolute location is:
http://web3d.org/membership/login/groups/X3D_h-anim/X3DExampleJoe20090205.zip

Please download and unzip.

There are both .x3dv and .x3d files in this set.
In general, the .x3d files are single or combined skeleton parts with
'skeletonJoe1.x3d' serving as the main scene for the standing skeleton
in the foreground.

The file 'NISTSiteMarkerBodyColor5.x3dv' is a very detailed skin with
various colorpervertex applied in order to recognize areas of geometry
in the user code.
Example extracted from nist
http://ovrt.nist.gov/projects/vrml/h-anim/mangloss35.wrl

The file 'JointCoordinateAxes.x3dv' shows the standard x3d default
value for the h-anim coordinate axis. Prior to animation, in the
h-anim default pose, all joints have this orientation.

Run the file named 'JoeSkin4MGSkinDBonesRun3EX.x3dv' which uses all
files in the set. An attached sceen shot shows the complete scene.
mouseover the center figure to activate the animation; reload to
initialize. If this does not appear and run as shown please tell me.

Thank You and Best Regards,
Joe