[semantics-public] RDF embeddings for X3D

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed May 25 20:11:18 PDT 2022

Indeed, RDF2Vec might be something that people here are interested in, who
are interested in data mining RDF documents (and Vince's embeddings).

RDF2Vec: RDF Graph Embeddings for Data Mining | SpringerLink
<https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-46523-4_30>

I have not read or downloaded the article.