[Source] problem with jgeom build, java3d dependency

Rune Aasgard rune.aasgaard at norkart.no
Wed Nov 27 23:24:53 PST 2013

Is there really an AV3D 3.0? I had started to believe this project was just as dead as Java3d. I can't find any recent downloads (and my latest attempts to contribute some code was met with total silence), so I guess there is some git or svn source somewhere? And lastly, how do AV3D 3.0 relate to Xj3D? There doesn't seem to be much development there either lately, but from what you say I may be wrong?

Rune Aasgaard