[Source] problem with jgeom build, java3d dependency

Justin Couch justin at vlc.com.au
Thu Nov 28 23:40:34 PST 2013

On 28/11/2013 6:24 pm, Rune Aasgard wrote:
> Is there really an AV3D 3.0?

https://github.com/j3d/aviatrix3d

Been working slowly on getting it ported over to jogamp's version of
JOGL. Bit stuck because they're removed the render to texture
functionality to somewhere I can't find right now. Also had to spend a
fair bit of time dealing with the whole vecmath mess. Once that is done
I'll run back through and update links on the j3d.org pages for it but
I've been trying to be fairly quiet on the work right now.

Haven't seen any emails from you for years, so somewhat surprised about
the comments on attempts to contribute stuff. Probably a sad consequence
of my extremely aggressive spam filtering :(

--
Justin Couch                                 http://www.vlc.com.au/
Java 3D Graphics Information                    http://www.j3d.org/