[X3D-Public] got MultiTexture and MultiTextureTransform example scenes?

Cecile Muller newsletter at wildpeaks.fr
Fri Apr 5 01:27:39 PDT 2013

Hi Don,

> We have support for MultiTexture and MultiTextureTransform in X3D-Edit,
tooltips, DTD and schema.
> However we don't have any in the X3D Basic examples archive.
> Does anyone know of candidate examples?  Or perhaps you are willing to
create one?
> That would be good to add to the archive so that we can encourage
consistent support among browsers.

I had made an example in 2004 showcasing MultiTexture in Contact; Bima
still has a modified version of it online:
http://www.bitmanagement.de/developer/contact/labs/multitexture.html
But it didn't use the spec version of the node.

This would be a better starting point:
https://gist.github.com/cecilemuller/5317383

If I can suggest, an example in the following style would most helpful for
implementers and content authors
looking to test how MultiTexture fields work:
http://www.andersriggelsen.dk/glblendfunc.php

See you,
Cecile