[X3D-Public] Fw: future of simulrr.sourceforge.net

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sat Jun 22 02:48:55 PDT 2013

Hello Don

Thank you for reminding about the DIS component.

Though the idea SMUOS/C3P is not as elaborate as the DIS component by far, I would anyway like to keep you informed about starting a new SF project:

http://smuos.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/smuos-a-new-sourceforge-project/

Currently the project will be focussed on hobby usage, but I would not like to preclude later professional improvement and application, if interest arises.

All the best
Christoph