[x3d-public] My request: backstory

Alan Grimes ALONZOTG at verizon.net
Sun Apr 26 08:16:22 PDT 2015

The backstory of my post the other day is that I've been out of work for
3 yrs, I don't have a website...

Recruiters keep telling me that my skills are hopelessly obsolete, so
therefore I thought I would design a personal homepage that would
consist of a 3D VR electronics/computer store, set in roughly 1978, with
a bunch of interactive props, of a store that had been in business for
like 50 years... The theme of the setting would be how old-fashioned I
was and how obsolete everything I knew was. The real message being the
medium...

--
IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.

Powers are not rights.