[x3d-public] X3dToJson.xslt stylesheet in a web page was [Re: X3D JSON Loader updates.]

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 02:51:10 PST 2015

Don, we need to decide if we want to support X3dToJson.xslt as a SaxonCE application in a web page.  Apparently, the results are very different than what xmlsh produces.  See conversions coming out of: http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/index2.html  I will update the stylesheet and see if there are differences.  I will also try to get SaxonCE running inside node.js.

Loader source code is at: https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD <https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD>

John