[x3d-public] x3d-public Digest, Vol 81, Issue 8

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:38:33 PST 2015

Hi Cris,

try the developer version of x3dom. There have been improvements to the
triangulatisation of concave polygons in the last couple of weeks.

When I view your x3d here

http://andreasplesch.github.io/Library/Viewer/x3dweb.html

it works fine in x3dom but has some problems in cobweb.

Be careful when pasting in the scene to not cut numbers in the long lines
in half by line breaks (happened to me first).

Hope this helps,

-Andreas

Message: 1