[x3d-public] [x3d] Purpose of X3D

John Richardson richards at spawar.navy.mil
Thu Oct 6 14:43:23 PDT 2016

Hello,

Cobweb has problems with IE11 related to certain of the examples. Details have been forwarded to Holger…J…J

Firefox seems OK on Windows 7 Professional.

Cobweb will not work with Safari on Macintosh El Capitan.

The X3DOM examples will load in Safari, at least so far…J…J

John “double smiley” Richardson