[x3d-public] Purpose of X3D

Yves Piguet yves.piguet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:01:47 PDT 2016

If I understand correctly, x3dom doesn't follow this path. Am I correct? Is it because of the complexity and tediousness? What's the feeling of people involved with X3D ISO standardization?

My next question would be about the kinds of "proposals" I've made. I guess they have zero chance of being considered. I had a vague hope that the more modest yet useful ones might have triggered the interest of someone who could have pushed them forward, but even that seems crazily optimistic.

Yves

[...]