[x3d-public] containerField modifications by script

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:20:44 PDT 2016

There may be rare circumstances when an application may want to modify the
containerField value of an existing x3d node although I am not sure if this
is ever a concern.

So for cobweb_dom, I do think mutations to the containerField attribute may
only need to lead to a warning that such is not supported and ignored.

Unless there is some situation where this would be valuable ? An
application can always delete the x3d node (causing a set_ event to
defaults) and then add a new x3d node in place (causing a set_ event to the
new value).

-Andreas
--
Andreas Plesch