[x3d-public] DOM integration with cobweb (Holger Seelig)

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 11:01:34 PDT 2016

Hi Holger,

I am open to integrating the DOM code with the official cobweb release. For
now it may make most sense to keep it in a separate file so it remains
optional. Let's discuss further details off-list.

If you have ideas or just thoughts how or if the standard should reflect
and specify such a X3D-web page DOM integration, please do not hesitate to
mention them here in on the list. Any input would be greatly appreciated by
all, I am sure.

-Andreas

Message: 1

--