[x3d-public] cannot update SVN on X3D sourceforge. Please remove supposed virus.

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 23:37:41 PDT 2017

Please remove SetupFluxStudio.exe from X3D sourceforge repository until such time as it’s been proven that it’s not a virus.  I cannot update easily, and have to check out a fresh copy of the whole repository each time, and it stops on the file.  Here’s what I try to do after it fails:

$ svn up
svn: E155037: Previous operation has not finished; run 'cleanup' if it was interrupted

$ svn cleanup
svn: E155009: Failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with 'C:\x3d-code',  work item 26552 (file-install 83 legacy/showcase/ContentCreationSuite/authoringtools/FluxStudio/SetupFluxStudio.exe 1 0 1 1)
svn: E720002: Can't open file 'C:\x3d-code\.svn\pristine\3a\3ad6a0dee0e9726c5748      48cda4b5ffee07d86cd9.svn-base': The system cannot find the file specified.

If someone has a solution or has given me a solution in the past, please let me know (try another svn client????, disable virus checker???? LOL).