[x3d-public] X3D Working Group Agenda 28 OCT 2019: consistent rendering, adding features and nodes from v3.3 players

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:34:19 PDT 2019

FreeWRL inventory of supra-v3.3-spec nodes:
(Castle) EffectPart
(Castle) Effect
GeoPlanet - when multiple planets, keeps geonodes organized
GeoConvert - converts various geographic to xyz and/or vice versa,
connecting/chaining/routing 2 allows converting from one geographic coord
system to another.
LineSensor - as discussed with Andreas
PointSensor - ditto
Teapot