[x3d-public] X3D minutes 6 MAR 2020: X3D4 special meeting on PBR, issue progress, Metadata containerFIeld defaults for XML encoding

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 6 15:59:20 PST 2020

➢ Use cares working around the hiding of bounding boxes within CollisionCollection are welcome.

I just recall that one reason we decided to include bounding box with all hanim elements, Humanoid, Joint, Segment, Site elements, based on an assumption that they could in turn hold elements that contained bb.
Joe