[x3d-public] X_ITE X3D Browser no skin, no Displacer

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:31:41 PDT 2020

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/create3000/Library/master/Tests/Components/H-Anim/BoxManC.x3d
Joe, check out this model which also contains HAnimDisplacer.  This is the
only test that Holger provides for HAnim, so we might be able to tell where
the limitations are from what's in his Library.

Has anyone cared enough to validate the HAnimDisplacer models?  Or is that
possible?  I haven't pushed them through my system yet (oops!).  I will do
that now.