[x3d-public] X3D Working Group agenda 9 OCT 2020: preparations for voting on release of X3D4 specification

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:27:33 PDT 2020

Clarification:

ECMAScriptSerializer.js is part of X3JSONLD package.  Library generation
(libraries are x3d.mjs, x3d.js) is in es6x3d package (repository location
available on request).

Progress:

Edited pom.xml (maven build) to incorporate X3DJSAIL 4.0
Updated example while doing build (don's stylesheet products, updated
stylesheets in X3DJSONLD).

Validation error on possibly previously passing file:
https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/data/BoxMan.x3d
[ current version attached ]

Prevents maven build from completing.  STOP.

John