[x3d-public] Fwd: Priorities

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 06:30:19 PDT 2020

All field type constructors and methods are defined fields.js . Since x3dom
is operating together with other scripts on the page everything needs to be
namespaced. Instead of

new MFInt32()

there is a

new x3dom.fields.MFInt32()

I think John added appropriate helpers which should work in an encapsulated
function scope under which all X3Dscripts execute.

---on the phone---