[x3d-public] Sound and Audio in a destructible environment

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 09:01:49 PDT 2021

It’s not that time of year, but perhaps I can get something ready by Web3d
2021.

Here’s my proposal:  Walk through a bunch of dead leaves and hear the sound
and do physics on breaking of leaves.

I’m guessing some kind of IndexedFaceSet for the leaves, but I’m unsure
whether I should do rigid body physics or particle physics, or a new kind
of physics computation for breaking up leaves into smaller pieces.

The sound can probably be done by sampling?