[x3d-public] About - Blender Conference - blender.org

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jun 2 09:10:42 PDT 2015

https://www.blender.org/conference

Blender Conference 2015: 23-24-25 October, De Balie, Amsterdam.
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION!

We welcome proposals for papers, workshops, case studies. Check examples from last year's speakers to see what we usually accept.

There will be an online submission system later, we now handle early submissions via email: conference at blender.org.

E-mail your proposal as follows:

     1) title of presentation
     2) your name/occupation
     3) Expected duration of presentation
     4) Summary of talk/workshop in just a few lines of text (no attachments please. url is OK)

Deadline for submitting presentations:

- July 23rd: On this date we will start accepting talks, for early confirmation.
- August 23rd: Last date to submit proposals.

List of accepted talks will be available early September 2015.