[x3d-public] X3D agenda 4 DEC 2020: resolving X3D4 endgame issues

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 00:02:15 PST 2020

Specifically, it would be cool to have one example where an .x3d file
inlines a a glTF file, and we see if X3DOM and X_ITE handle the Inline
right in the context of X3DJSONLD (passes the Inline to the DOM layer
without checking for a Scene inside glTF files).

While I had toggled between handling the Inline myself and passing it on, I
am pretty firmly entrenched in passing the Inline onto the player/DOM
handler.

Thanks,

John