[x3d-public] Fw: ProtoInstance USE without name

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Dec 5 19:55:51 PST 2020

On 12/5/2020 4:00 PM, John Carlson wrote:

> If anyone is using the generated X3D Schema (4.0), let me know.

Yes I certainly remain interested John but have a lot of other work on X3D4 that must get resolved first.

In general, as we succeeded before, I expect that when we add JSON Schema draft 8 validation to the existing X3D JSON encoding, it will remain a nearly exact match with X3D XML encoding where node/field (element/attribute) data delimiters and some string escaping are the only differences.