[x3d-public] Physically Based Rendering gltf examples in .x3d form; design approach confirmed, encourage X3D4 implementation

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:36:29 PDT 2020

If someone can provide a file with conversion from glTF to .x3d, I can
write a quick batch converter which can be integrated into ant (or I can do
X3DJSONLD shell script version and Don can do the sourceforge build.xml
version).   Do we currently have a place to drop the converted files?
 What's the Khronos license like?

The converter should be something like:

php converter.php < in.gltf > out.x3d

or

php converter.php -in in.gltf -out out.x3d

I'm pretty sure this has been shown before, but I don't know the specifics
on what files to run on my local system.
Thanks,

John