[x3d-public] X3D Scripting for X3DOM w/o reading standard

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 18:29:51 PST 2021

I will keep my draft email aside until it can be tested with an improved
x3d.py.

The main issue appears to be the difference between a hand-coded python
app and a JSON-based python dict, with difference between how SFVec3f
setter handles tuple versus list.

Good luck with testing/development!

I will try to flesh out the partial classes, preparing for integration
with the classes generated by the stylesheet. Hopefully, I will get to
full XML output with a single JSON file.

John