[x3d-public] X3DPSAIL x3d.py package updated and deployed to x3d.py, adding initial support for JSON export

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 20:19:11 PST 2021

It’s okay as-is for me.   My python friend suggested that I relink the
python command to python3, and python3 to python3.10

I am unsure how that will affect subsequent upgrades.   I may have to
reinstall pycharm.   The good news is, the command line options continue to
work.

I do think that creating an ant property may ease problems people coming
from Linux.   Like I tried to remove python 2 and I nearly ruined my system.

There appear to be encoding issues with python 2.

John