[x3d-public] reading schematron diagnostics

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:56:58 PST 2021

My apologies for not including xslt3 errors.   I had already submitted some
of those.   I think it’s more important to address validator errors, rather
stylesheet errors, as you say.

But the difference between saxon9he.jar and xslt3 errors is still
interesting for the future, especially the explosion (10x) in ProtoDeclares.

I will work on the validation errors soon.