[x3d-public] Web3D/X3D zoom channel

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:09:46 PST 2021

I second that, and I wold even change """members and invited experts
only""" -> into """anyone that wants to talk""". Let this be a
companion channel to the x3d-public, where people can join at anytime.

At my company and Castle Game Engine we're using Discord which gives
such feature (audio+video channel for all) just for free. Google Meet
also works great, and anyone can create a conversation at any time
with just one click (we buy it with GSuite, but the basic
functionality is free).

If Zoom gives such functionality for free too, let's create such
channel and make the link visible somewhere.

Regards,
Michalis