[x3d-public] xml:lang language identification

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 06:52:43 PST 2021

Thanks, Vince.   That’s pretty much what I wanted to say.  I don’t know if schemas can apply xml:lang to an attribute in all XML documents guided by the schema.   I don’t think that would make sense.   I am not arguing a position, because I have not studied.

I’ve had problems with namespaced attribute names in the past.   I suggest we go through a thorough test after any updates to X3DUOM.

John

Sent from my iPad