[x3d-public] Fluid information

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 18:39:08 PDT 2021

Hi Cecile,

I mean fluid as an adjective and information as a noun, not as fluid
information as metadata or information about a fluid.

Sorry for the confusion about the pun, but that’s the kind of information I
am interested in.   Meanings that flow from one meaning to the next…

So fluid information is self-explanatory, and perhaps even
self-referential. I am tremendously excited about how these two words evoke
my understanding of the universe.

If I could visualize the pun, that would be a lot of fun!

And yes, there’s fluid in formation.   Even more fun!