[x3d-public] Minimum legal root node

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:57:45 PDT 2022

At one point I had suggested SFPath and MFPath as a way to traverse a
hierarchy.   That is, they pointed at lists of string | number.

Would doing something like this be useful?   I may have a partial (at least
for my purposes) solution here:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/node/route.js