[x3d-public] Minimum legal root node

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 6 07:49:49 PDT 2022

➢ "I think we just wiped something out. "+selectorField+" is unavailable."

The dreaded I think we just …  message.
To document paths, think of the x3d internal behavior graph which comes free and the only thing you may need to keep track of yourself is directOut(s). Just mind your fanins and fanouts, use timestamps to control loops, and don’t interrupt the cascade. How to make the a picture?
Thanks,
Joe