[x3d-public] Member-only: X3D to Unity, Unreal, Blender, glTF

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 09:35:56 PDT 2022

Note that the JSON validator for Java (JV4J) is entirely independent of any
JSON schema standard or JSON schema draft standard.

Hopefully we can add JV4J to X3DJSAIL.

JV4J is tiny compared to a JSON schema(s) and JSON schema validator code,
since it relies on pre-existing X3DJSAIL validation.

Thanks!

John