[x3d-public] TextureProperties - borderWidth upper limit constrained to 1 or made unbounded?

Leonard.Daly at realism.com Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Sun Apr 24 12:17:33 PDT 2022

Normally I just read these, but this seems to scream out for a sanity
check.

What happens if the specified border size is greater than the texture or
even greater than the rendered size of the geometry. There may al.so bee
the need to describe what happens if TextureTransform or
TextureCoordinate is used.

In HTML5, the border size of a box is used in the determination of
layout. A large border size increases the space required by the box.

Leonard Daly