[x3d-public] X3D meeting agenda 4 FEB 2022: Rigid Body Physics review, Projects Wish List, X3D implementation spreadsheet

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 05:34:45 PST 2022

(A funny thing with freeWRL - the windows XP x86 version still gets more
downloads than the x64 version.
FreeWRL VRML/X3D browser - Browse /freewrl-win32/4.0 at SourceForge.net
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/freewrl/files/freewrl-win32/4.0/>
 Hypotheses: H0: a bug in x64 version we don't know about H1: a lot of x86
computers still in service H2: robots programmed to download XP version
routinely haven't stopped H3: people download the most downloaded version,
and it take time to shift momentum, ...)
-Doug Sanden