[x3d-public] X3d constructors

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 12:29:30 PST 2022

I’m not a designer, I’m a mathematician, there’s bsplines, bicubic patches,
etc.  You can tessellated the surfaces into triangles, which is pretty much
required for non-raytracing solutions.  I don’t know any computer graphics
courses online.  You may get something from “Graphics Gems.”  You’ll
probably want something that matches tangents and normals at the edge of
the surface—probably not quadratic surfaces.