[x3d-public] Fix one sentence about texturing in X3Dv4

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Feb 11 09:34:11 PST 2022

Thank you very much Michalis.

Now entered as Mantis 1381 to help us track it.  Dick and I will review and apply this editorial refinement next week, should be fine.

Appreciate your continuing precision and diligence regarding consistency for X3D4 and glTF rendering.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https:// faculty.nps.edu/brutzman