[x3d-public] X3D minutes 11 FEB 2022: , X3D4 Particle Systems component review, adding enabled field to X3DParticleEmitterNode ?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 10:54:30 PST 2022

I think it would be better to offer a transition from enabled to disabled
and back.   But perhaps that’s max speed and min speed?

But I agree that enabled is a good start, and adding a field for full on
and full off with no transition is a good idea.   One might think of scenes
where a door is shut.

I’m not sure if full on/full off matches physical reality.   I can think of
examples like bombs, volcanoes and dropping things though.

A combination of min/max speed and on/off would cover the cases I’m
thinking of.

John