[x3d-public] X3D minutes 11 FEB 2022: , X3D4 Particle Systems component review, adding enabled field to X3DParticleEmitterNode ?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 13:18:47 PST 2022

It also might be good to enable a kind of slo-mo effect, if not already
handled.  Also an emitter going in reverse.

So maybe something that goes -1 (backwards), 0 (disabled), 1 (enabled), and
various slo-mo settings in-between.   This would be a weighted factor on
speed, where speed provides the maximum speed without the slo-mo setting.