[x3d-public] X3D minutes 11 FEB 2022: , X3D4 Particle Systems component review, adding enabled field to X3DParticleEmitterNode ?

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Feb 17 01:48:44 PST 2022

John, thanks for looking ahead.  The best way to think through notional use
cases is by, ahem, using them - demonstrating with examples.  We do need
shared example scenes in our archives for this component.

We remain at the editorial stage of final review.  So we are not
re-inventing now.

When we can clarify the X3D4 specification, we are doing so.  If our current
final review leads proposals for future X3D4.1 spec, we add them to Mantis.
Onward we go.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https://
faculty.nps.edu/brutzman