[x3d-public] Trying to clear confusion (Don already gets this).

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 21:40:31 PST 2022

https://github.com/coderextreme/x3dschema

Has been updated for JSON validation with X3DJSAIL and JSON schema
validation with Ajv.

I suggest compiling the Java with ant, then running validate.sh with bash.

Suggestions for a better repository name welcome!

I have an x3dvalidate repository where you can validate with Ajv/X3D JSON
schema from the command line.