[x3d-public] Thank you for suggesting/enabling ticketing system for sourceforge x3d materials. WTG

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jan 17 12:30:36 PST 2022

You are welcome.  The ticket system covers many of our open-source Web3D tools and example models.  It can be found at

* https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/tickets

This will not magically increase my time available to work on things (probably the unmagical opposite).  However it does provide the opportunity for crisp reporting of problems and test cases that can become elusive email trails.  Also provides opportunity for others to consider, comment, and offer solutions.

Have fun with X3D!

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https:// faculty.nps.edu/brutzman